Tuesday, May 22, 2007

PPP Love

Dear SPJ:

Honestly, this is my first post for PayPerPost.com.

I'm not even sure I'm doing this right, however I'm willing to try. I love the idea that it's now possible to get paid for your thoughts and creativity, that can be viewed by anyone over the internet. It's a good way for information to be shared, and things to be learned.

One of my hopes is to figure out this site, and become one of many who through creative ideas, and determination, can be known nation-wide for my contributions in the blogging community. Help me realize this dream of mine, Pay Per Post Com!

Help me Succeed! I Honestly will love you with all my heart! Though I have not made a penny as of yet, someday I hope to invest my newfound hidden wealth into things like mountain dew and snacks for late night blogging sessions!

Oh yes, before I forget, here is the required link. blog reviews

Ah heck, what can I do? I LOVE YOU GUYS! *rock on!*

That's it for this session of My Secret Public Journal... Until next time.

<3 Always
Misty Kesler

No comments: